This website privacy notice describes how KTB Kids protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website.
If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this privacy notice.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to be able to provide our services.
The Data Protection Officer with responsibility for monitoring this privacy notice is Katie Ballard.
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information relating to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us to ensure that we can provide a safe service to the children in our care.
Specifically, we may use data:
• To ensure that we have the information required to provide safe and appropriate care for the children in our setting.
• To handover to the team caring for the children on a day to day basis, the necessary information for them to be able to care safely for the children.
• To ensure that we meet the statutory framework requirements for the EYFS.
• To contact you via email, telephone or email regarding your child.
– We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
– Information is not stored for the purpose of sending automated emails regarding our services.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We will always hold your information securely and follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the KTB Kids domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s privacy policies fully.
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact Katie Ballard.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/